SPRAY TAN PRE AND POST CARE
- Exfoliate skin before you arrive.
- Avoid applying moisturisers, deodorant and perfume.
- Bring and wear loose-fitting, dark clothes, baggy T-shirt, sweat pants, maxi dresses or dresses without tight elastics.
- Avoid rubbing your skin with your hands until after showering.
- Stay away from activities that will cause you to sweat or get wet.
- Avoid touching skin to skin while developing, such as crossing legs when wearing shorts - it can build up heat and transfer tanning agent.
- When the recommended development time has passed, have a shower and use warm water to rinse the solution/ bronzer. Be sure to rinse your body and legs thoroughly.
- Continue to avoid bar soaps and body washes for the first 24 hours of your tan. This will result in a longer lasting, deeper colour of tan. After the shower you can use body wash as normal.
MOISTURISE! We cannot stress the importance of this step:
- Keeping your skin hydrated is key to extending the life of your tan, keeping it radiant, longer lasting and fading properly. Glow By Beca Tan Extender has all the ingredients to avoid dry skin.