EYELASH EXTENSION PRE AND POST CARE
- Please arrive eye make-up free and with clean lashes.
- If you wear contacts, please bring your contact case and solution or wear glasses.
- If you've had a lash lift done previously make sure it's worn off and lashes are naturally curled.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks up to 4 hours prior to your appointment.
- Keep your lashes dry for 24 hours for the best retention.
- Avoid hot showers (steam), saunas and swimming.
- No mascara on the lash extensions.
- Do not curl, perm or tint your extensions.
- Cleanse your lashes with LBA Lash Shampoo 2-3 times a week to clean away dirt and oil build up. Pat them dry with tissue before brushing.
- Avoid rubbing or pulling your extensions.
- Only use oil free products around your eyes.
- 2-3 week infills are recommended.
- Sleep on your back or invest in a silk pillowcase or eye mask (available in salon).