BROW LAMINATION PRE AND POST CARE
- Please arrive eyebrow make-up free and with clean brows.
- Exfoliate brows a night before the treatment.
Avoid skin treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels and spray tan on the face prior to the appointment.
- Keep brows dry for AT LEAST 24 hours.
- Use a brow conditioner daily, after 24 hours (we will provide an after care kit after your service).
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments (waxing, plucking, lash extensions, etc) for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- NO swimming/sauna for 24 hours.
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment. Touching can add oils to the area (from fingers/hands) and could clog the open pores.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat; the use of tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours.
- No sweating/exercise for 24 hours.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for three days before and after the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours after treatment.